A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Hornung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Hornung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Hornung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornung graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hornung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital, Buffalo, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman E Hornung MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Hornung practice?
- Dr. Norman Hornung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Hornung practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.