A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Houchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Houchen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Houchen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houchen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Pediatric Clinic
- Good Shepherd Health System Marshall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houchen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Houchen practice?
Dr. Norman Houchen practices Pediatrics near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Pediatricians.