Dr. Norman Ilowite DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fort Lee, NJ

3.2

April 26th, 2017
Not a good doctor.
prescribed medicine, but unable to answer my question. My question was what's the side effect of the medicine. He said "read pharmacy's paper." I asked, is my skin infected? He said" inflammations" "Trust Doctor, otherwise I refer you out" repeated this twice. Then he touched my leg and gave me a prescription of penicillin. That's means he admitted that my leg skin was indeed infected. He did biopsy, without any explanation why he had to do it. The result wasn't given to me. I changed doctor. I am so glad I did.

September 28th, 2014
Nice old man
Dr Ilowite is a nice old man. He has two sons who are skin doctors too. Probably should see one of them instead. He is a very nice man, though. I think he grew up during the depression a hundred years ago. he told what it was like. We have much better now.

September 26th, 2014
Great doctor in the 1970's
Mr Ilowite was a great doctor in the 1970's but for 2014 he needs to go home now. Shaking hands, delsions, and probable psychiatric needs are not a 95 year old doctor I want. I would contact NJ state board but the old man, it would be disrespectful. I went to another doctor in Fort lee who solved my skin problem quickly. Dr Norman Ilowite is nice man, needs to retire fast.