A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Joseph Harris FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Norman Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Harris practices Otolaryngology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Otolaryngologists.