A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Joseph Harris FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Norman Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Harris practices Otolaryngology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Orange Otolaryngologists.