A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Marcus, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Marcus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Jay Marcus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Norman Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Marcus practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Pain Management Doctors.