A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Marcus, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Marcus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Jay Marcus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Norman Marcus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Marcus practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Pain Management Doctors.