Learn more about Dr. Norman Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Marcus, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Marcus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Jay Marcus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Norman Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Marcus practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Neurologists.