A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Jablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Jablon is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jablon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jablon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Jablon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Charles Jablon MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Jablon practice?
- Dr. Norman Jablon has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Jablon practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.