Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Jaffe
Dr. Norman Jaffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camillus, NY, with another office in Syracuse, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jaffe is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, St Joseph's Hospital and Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Jaffe has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Jaffe has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Norman Jaffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camillus, NY.
Dr. Joseph Barry
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Camillus, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Alexander Knudsen
Camillus, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Gary Walford
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Camillus, NY 0.86 mi38