A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Jaffe, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman David Jaffe MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Norman Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Jaffe practices Cardiovascular Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Cardiologists.