Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 28th, 2015

I had a bilateral hip replacement in 2013. Doing great. Dr. Johanson is the best!!! Even called me on Father's Day to answer a question. Would highly recommend!!!

by John E. Kempf on Oct 18th, 2015

Dr. Johanson replaced my failed knee replacements. I was back to work in 21 days and 19 days respectfully. My pain level never went higher than a 2 on a 1-10 scale. I am very pleased with the outcome.

May 18th, 2015

Doctor is prompt and an excellent practitioner He clearly explains everything is will answer all qestions.

by John Archible on May 8th, 2015

Excellent Doctor very professional.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Apr 3rd, 2012

Had a total knee replacemnet with this Doctor and it was great exprience overall. I can't believe I waited this long to get it done. Dr. Johansons group had me up and walking quick. was walking unassisted in a week. Very good out come.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
Aug 26th, 2011

Dr. Johanson is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. When it comes to knee replacements, there is no better surgeon than Dr. Johanson. Unlike some of the other, more advertised doctors, he is a "quiet" expert...he doesn't need television commercials and billboards. My knees are showroom new thanks to his expertise!

by Rose Marie Herz on Jan 31st, 2011

excellent surgeon

great surgeon show details great surgeon
by Dana on Sep 10th, 2009

excellent doctor. Do not make appointments at the hahnemann office, you can wait up to 3 hours before you see him. Abington and Warminster are friendlier, and visits are on time! Great surgeron and wonderful personality