inactive

Norman E Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 10th, 2013
Disappointed
My first visit with Dr. Johnson went well, but it is almost impossible to see him, He is only at this office a couple of times a month and they don't know until the 1st. Then even if you do schedule an appointment with him don't be surprised if it is cancelled the day of the appointment and they try to schedule you with his assistant. His assistant is not as thorough, he has laughed at my concerns and I am the type that does not go to the Dr. unless I have been suffering symptoms for a long time that have not responded to all my self care. A friend suffered months of pain and repeated visits until she INSISTED on x-rays and they discovered that she had two broken wrists. They don't listen to you, I am looking for a Dr. that genuinely cares about their patients (otherwise why are you in medical care?) and will be pro-active in my care.