A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kachuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kachuck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Kachuck, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachuck graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kachuck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Jesse Kachuck MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Kachuck practice?
- Dr. Norman Kachuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Kachuck practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.