Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Great DOCTOR. show details Great DOCTOR.
by John on Jun 18th, 2015

I have seen him for years and am very pleased with his treatment. My chronic back pain is better . He is the kind of doctor I had in my youth . He's caring and patient with me and Always takes time to listen during my appointments. Highly recomend him if you need help.

by M. Kelly on Apr 30th, 2015

I see all these low rating reviews and I don't get it. Dr. Kahan is an absolute pleasure to be with, yes... he's usually running behind schedule. But what good doctor isn't behind schedule? His music and singing whilst performing surgery gave me a lot of confidence in this guy, he's very relaxed and concerned how you are feel throughout the entire procedure. His staff is always courteous, know my name, and why I'm there. He takes voice recorded notes of your progress, not many docs do that. He's got a great sense of humor to help keep a light atmosphere.

Terrible doctor, no diagnostic skills show details Terrible doctor, no diagnostic skills
by Anil Sharma on Aug 21st, 2013

Provided absolutely no meaningful insight or diagnosis whatsoever. A really inept doctor. Runs multiple clinics, was late for appointment more than once, did not bother spend time listening. Really pompous, refuses to listen. Showed no signs of any skills of diagnosis.

Not too bright and rude show details Not too bright and rude
May 31st, 2013

Not the brightest guy, he is rude and screams at patients. Stay away.

wrost doctor I have ever seen!!!! show details wrost doctor I have ever seen!!!!
Mar 15th, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had and I work with doctors daily never seen one yell at their patient and tell them their pain was in their head.Made me cry.didnt listen at all seemed to be a fraud doctor not about the well being of his patients only the payday.Stay away wish I had. thanks

Unhelpful Attitude show details Unhelpful Attitude
Jan 11th, 2012

This man does not listen to his patient. He follows a set agenda of how to make more money and will give condescending lip service when told his methods are not helping. Self centered. Stay away.

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
Aug 9th, 2011

-Does not seem to listen as well as I would have liked-Seems to follow a set course of (billable) procedures, which were not terribly effective for me

Attitude show details Attitude
Jun 1st, 2010

Charges extra to fill out any required paperwork. When he could not fix the problem causing my pain, he said it was in my head. MRI's proved otherwise. I changed docs and went to Dr. Malek at minimally invasive surgery center. I did not like his attitude. Condesending

Mar 16th, 2009

His goal is to make money. He will require unnecessary follow ups to do so and will scream at you if you are not progressing as he feels you should.

by ejray on Apr 7th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Very prompt and personal attention to my concerns covering all options and guiding me to the care I needed.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com