Dr. Norman Kane MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Oceanside, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017
Dr. Kane is an excellent surgeon. He explains the pre-procedure and post procedure requirements extremely well. The patients know exactly what is happening to them and during each stage of the process. His physical therapy clinicians are also excellent. 5

July 7th, 2017
don't buy any products through this office
Unfortunately for Dr. Kane, his outstanding services are diminished by the poor service his staff provides and the outrageous prices for the MRI and the braces (billed later through the vendor for twice the price). You will have NOT recourse when you complain. Actually they will not respond at all.

April 8th, 2017
Highly Recommend Dr. Norman Kane

February 20th, 2017
Very informative, understanding and caring.. I highly recommend Dr. Kane...

December 31st, 2016
Great doctor

September 17th, 2016
Great doctor and staff. Very connected, caring, and knowledgeable about all that's important.

July 22nd, 2016
Made appt about 2 weeks in advance and also confirmed appt two days prior. Arrived one hour early. Called into room told Dr Kane was running late. Waited in room for almost one hour. Updated every 20 min saying he was still running late. Dr Kane never showed for appt! Very unprofessional and rude!

November 29th, 2015
Less than acceptable care
I recently went to Dr. Kane for knee replacement surgery. I was completely displeased with the service I received that jeopardized my quality of life and went to another doctor to correct mistakes that were made. This resulted in a revision to my knee that restored my mobility and lifestyle.

October 8th, 2015
john j
stay away . find a better doctor . he promised the surgery would fix my knee , yet never even repaired the torn ligament in my knee . he repaired the meniscus and then said he doesn't make enough on one procedure to do both repairs at the same time and i should let the insurance take care of a 2nd surgery .....

June 25th, 2015
Mr. Kane was a very caring and knowledgeable surgeon. I had a right hip replacement and it has gone so smoothly. Mr. Kane did an excellent job and this experience has been nothing but great. Thank you Dr. Kane

May 5th, 2015
Doesn't care, unbelievably expensive.
Two equally terrible things about Dr. Kane. 1) He spent less than two minutes with me and rushed me out of his office telling me I needed an MRI without listening to my symptoms (he rushed me out so fast I was under the 15 minutes free parking) and providing no help. 2) I was told in person and on the phone that they took my insurance which is a lie because they sent me a $500 bill that my insurance will not pay because they do not cover Dr. Kane. First bad review I have ever given on the internet. Please do not ever go to this guy for your own sake.

January 15th, 2015
He performed my knee surgery 4 years ago and I haven't had a problem with it yet. I play ice hockey, do crossfit and play basketball and my knee feels great! He was very knowledgable about the matter and made me feel at ease with the procedure.