Learn more about Dr. Norman Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kaplan, ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman R Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Norman Kaplan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Norman Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and Orange, CT.
See New Haven Orthopedic Surgeons and New Haven Surgeons.