A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kaplan, ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman R Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Norman Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Orange, CT.
See Hamden Surgeons.