A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kaufman, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Max Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Norman Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Kaufman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Gastroenterologists.