A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kaufman, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Max Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Norman Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Kaufman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Gastroenterologists.