A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Knowlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Knowlton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Knowlton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowlton graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knowlton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman P Knowlton MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Knowlton practice?
- Dr. Norman Knowlton has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Knowlton practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists.