Dr. Norman Kohn MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Winnetka, IL

2.1

February 15th, 2015
Worstthee
This man is terrible. Very non-empathetic, and he smirks and gives patients the silent treatment. He is very hesitant to prescribe medication, and his idea of therapy is to spend no more than 45 minutes (maximum) challenging a patient's every definition and opinion, being evasive and lukewarm, and refusing to answer basic questions. He acts like Herat is a game to play, and that his patients should have unlimited time to fool around. He refuses to take notes or make suggestions, and he wastes session time on things that are not therapy, like taking 15 minutes to figure out how to write an e-prescription, because he is too lazy to write one by hand. He is extremely abrubt and will tell patients at random, "your session is over; you're going to need to leave," without it being the actual amount of time he said he'd put into a given session. He is totally unpredictable except in the fact that you can predict him being unreliable.

August 26th, 2013
Don't trust him
I strongly believe that this unethical doctor works to discredit individuals in order to receive referrals from worker's comp insurance companies.

April 7th, 2011
Years of Professional Care & Resect
Dr. Kohn started treating me for my epilepsy when I was 13 years old. I didnt really understand how I could have an illness that there wasnt a known cure for, but he worked patiently & diligently with me to make sure I was knowledgeable about my disorder and every new medication on the market that could at least try to cure me. I love his dedication & commitment.

September 7th, 2010
This doctor had me doing all kind of things that I should not of been doing. He twisted my words around and basically said I was an idiot, while not recognizing that I had a head injury. He was ignornant to say the least, and he is bought off my the insurance company. That is what an IME is.