A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kopman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kopman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Michael Kopman DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Kopman practice?
- Dr. Norman Kopman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Kopman practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.