A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kopman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kopman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kopman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Kopman practice?
Dr. Norman Kopman practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.