A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kopman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kopman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kopman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Michael Kopman DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Kopman practice?
- Dr. Norman Kopman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Kopman practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.