A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Koven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Koven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Koven, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koven graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koven has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Koven MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Koven practice?
- Dr. Norman Koven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Koven practices Allergy & Immunology near Richboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Richboro Allergists.