A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Koven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Koven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Koven, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koven graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koven has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Koven practice?
Dr. Norman Koven practices Allergy & Immunology near Richboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Richboro Allergists.