A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Krouskop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Krouskop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Krouskop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouskop graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krouskop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Wallace Krouskop MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Krouskop practice?
- Dr. Norman Krouskop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Krouskop practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.