A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Banks is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Banks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Doctor`s Hospital of San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Lamarr Banks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Banks practice?
- Dr. Norman Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Banks practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.