A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Banks is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Banks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Doctor`s Hospital of San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Lamar Banks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Banks practice?
- Dr. Norman Banks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Banks practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Richmond, CA.
See San Pablo Primary Care Doctors.