A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rosen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman L Rosen MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Norman Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Rosen practices Medical Oncology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Oncologists.