A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rosen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Rosen practice?
Dr. Norman Rosen practices Medical Oncology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Oncologists.