Dr. Norman Rosen MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Yonkers, NY

3.9

January 15th, 2016
Unprofessional
Dr. Rosen is a very arrogant physician who thinks he shouldn't have to answer to anyone. He is nasty and demeaning when speaking to patients. When my father was in the hospital we had questions regarding his health. We asked him some questions because my father was confused by it all and he got angry and was nasty and ended up hanging up on us without us even getting a word in. Thankfully my father's oncologist is from Memorial Sloan Kettering and they answered all and every question my father and his family has. He was only seen by Dr. Rosen because he was admitted into St. John. Highly thankful for the Doctors at MSK, would recommend them 100%. Would caution patients to stay away from this doctor as there are so many other kinds doctors out there.

June 23rd, 2015
Most caring, sensitive physician
I am fortunate to have such a sincere, knowledgeable and caring oncologist as my physician. Due to his patience and expertise I am a cancer survivor. He is a true patient advocate surrounded by an excellent team.

January 6th, 2015
compliment
Dr Rosen has folowed me for 5 years after breast caner surgery & I could not ask for better. H explained my options from the beginning & is alway willing to answer questions or cncen. I feel very comfortable with him & his staffis very pleasant all the time.

June 13th, 2012
Very disrespectful staff. By having a practice with such life-critical tendencies one would imagine a higher level of professionalism, empathy and courtesy. A free clinic will provide overall better service than this office. Look elsewhere!

September 4th, 2011
Reprehensible
Dr. Rosen stood in his examination room and proceeded to curse and berate my sick elderly father when he asked what (Dr. Rosen apparently considered to be) too many questions about his condition. My father represents the hard working decent people of this city and is also a war veteran. He was treated like garbage by this so called doctor. Rosen repeated this attitude while my father was an inpatient at St. Johns hospital in the middle of chemo. We finally had to find another oncologist and get away from this unprofessional excuse for a physician.