A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Lee Smith MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Norman Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Smith practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.