A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ladov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ladov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ladov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ladov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladov graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ladov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Howard Ladov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Ladov practice?
- Dr. Norman Ladov has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Ladov practices Psychiatry near Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Psychiatrists.