Dr. Norman Leaf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2012
Wonderfull All Around!
From the minute I walked in I felt warm greetings and luxury. Everyone on the staff was welcoming and kind, making sure all my needs were met with a smile. Dr. Leaf is a genius with a big hart and skill beyond words. His staff, Lauren, Lola, and Maya are always eager to greet me and take personal time out of their day to make sure I feel welcome. I have found my home for beauty!

April 22nd, 2011
"Good Plastic Surgery is Invisible"
I did my homework obsessively before choosing Dr. Leaf to perform my face lift. I interviewed several other plastic surgeons, all having earned sterling reputations in their field. I have to admit that up until the day of my surgery, I was obsessing about whether I had made the right choice. I am certain that I drove Dr. Leaf's office manager, Caroline, nuts with my endless questions and concerns. Though she was always polite and caring, doing the best she could to soothe my anxiety. I was extremely anxious that I would end up looking "done". I am a professional woman, not a movie star. So my goal was to look rested not perfect. It has been only one week since my surgery. Though I am still a bit swollen, I can see that in another week, I will be able to go back to work, my face lift undetectable, just looking rejuvenated by my "vacation". Dr. Leaf says that "good plastic surgery is invisible". I am thrilled with my very natural result!

March 7th, 2010
Have only been in for a consult - we'll see once procedures have been done.