Learn more about Dr. Norman Lefkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Lefkovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefkovitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lefkovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Lefkovitz, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovitz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lefkovitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman W Lefkovitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Lefkovitz practice?
- Dr. Norman Lefkovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Lefkovitz practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Fairlawn Neurologists and Fairlawn Pain Management Doctors.