A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Lefkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Lefkovitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Lefkovitz, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovitz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lefkovitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman W Lefkovitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Lefkovitz practice?
- Dr. Norman Lefkovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Lefkovitz practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Fairlawn Neurologists and Fairlawn Pain Management Doctors.