A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Leopold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Leopold, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leopold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Andrew Leopold DO is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Leopold practice?
- Dr. Norman Leopold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Leopold practices Neurology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Neurologists.