A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Leopold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Leopold, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leopold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leopold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Leopold practice?
Dr. Norman Leopold practices Neurology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Neurologists.