A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Linder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Linder, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Linder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Allen Linder MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Linder practice?
- Dr. Norman Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Linder practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists.