Learn more about Dr. Norman Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Linder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Linder, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Linder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Allen Linder MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Linder practice?
- Dr. Norman Linder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Linder practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists.