Learn more about Dr. Norman Litofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Litofsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litofsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litofsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Litofsky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Litofsky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Litofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Scott Litofsky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Litofsky practice?
- Dr. Norman Litofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Litofsky practices Neurological Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.