A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Litofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Litofsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Litofsky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Litofsky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Litofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Scott Litofsky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Litofsky practice?
- Dr. Norman Litofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Litofsky practices Neurological Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Neurological Surgeons.