A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Litofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Litofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Litofsky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Litofsky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Litofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Scott Litofsky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. N S. Litofsky practice?
- Dr. N Litofsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. N Litofsky practices Neurological Surgery near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Columbia Neurological Surgeons.