A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Liu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Liu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Hontin Liu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Liu practice?
- Dr. Norman Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Liu practices Ophthalmology near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Ophthalmologists.