Dr. Norman Luban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Luban?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2011

ok

December 20th, 2010

Dr. Luban has been a good doctor for me. I was very upfront about what I wanted from him and he was also upfront about what he could and could not do for me. I did find him arrogant but I have found all Neurologists that way - I think it just comes with the profession. I feel comfortable going to see him. the office staff has always been kind and professional.

October 14th, 2010

Dr. Luban was great. I'd like say his bedside manner was brusque, but it wasn't: he was just honest. He seemed capable and his professional, yet compassionate demeanor was greatly reassuring.

October 6th, 2010

If you like arrogance...

My experience with Dr. Luban was one I do not care to have again. I saw him three times. He insulted my GP referring doctor saying she did not know what she was talking about. In the end her initial diagnoses was correct. He refused to listen to my GP and was so arrogant that I would not recommend him to anyone under ANY circumstances. He could not diagnose me and said he could not refer me to anyone because there was no one in the DC area as good a doctor as he. When I did go to another doctor the records and MRI report from his office arrived out of order and a mess. Find another neurologist unless you like being treated like an idiot, spoken down to and like stroking your doctor's ego.

February 6th, 2009

Unprofessional Staff and Impatient MD

They have the worst Front DEsk Staff you will ever come across, they are full of attitude and in my opinion should not work in an atmosphere where patient already have problems and do not need to endure this kind of abuse. the Doctor himself is unprofessional and impatient, when i asked what to do in my situation as to taking the Injections for my MS, he replied" well it's up to you, it's your desicion" whats funny was he was quick to diagnose me with the disease but had no opinion when it came to telling me what the right thing was when asked about my meds, he's always quick to rush me out of the office and is rude and perverted, some of the exams that had to administer feeling my body we not necessary at all hence my dropping him as my doctor. please try and not go there, he's a waste of time and health, and with that kind of unprofessional staff and office, it's not worth a penny.

August 28th, 2008

He is an extremely caring thoughtful physician who actually takes time to speak with his patients and makes sure that they understand their illness. He is on top of his profession and conversant with the latest studies and literature.

November 11th, 2008