A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Luka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Luka graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Luka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman L Luka MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Luka practice?
- Dr. Norman Luka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Luka practices Surgery near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Belleville Surgeons.