A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Burns, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Burns, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Burns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Mason Burns MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Burns practice?
- Dr. Norman Burns has 1 office location.
- Dr. Norman Burns practices Neurology near Rochester Hills, MI.