A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Burns, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Burns, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Burns practice?
Dr. Norman Burns practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.