Neurologist

May 20th, 2016

Dr. Burns refused to see my daughter because she did not have a photo id with her for the appointment. The office staff said they have to require id because there is so much fraud now, and they can't take the chance of providing services and then having the person not pay. I told them we lived an hour away and I had to take a half day off work to bring her for the appointment, and I would sign all the paperwork and be fully responsible for all payment. I gave them our BCBS insurance card and my photo id. They checked with Dr. Burns, and he still said no - he would not see her even though I had promised to be responsible for their payment concerns. They told us we could reschedule for the next day at 3:30. When we arrived for the rescheduled appointment the next day, the office staff said she did not have an appointment for that day, and again refused to see her. They double-checked with Dr. Burns to see if he would squeeze her appointment in, but he refused. I've never seen such poor customer service from a doctor's office.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Kristi on Sep 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Burns. He is compassionate, slow talking and listens. He will take as much time as you need.

Dr. Burns show details Dr. Burns
by KZ on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Burns seems very intelligent, up-to-date on current medicine, courteous and approachable.

Jan 26th, 2015

very nice, would definitely recommend him

Sep 12th, 2014

he was excellent. very kind caring, spent time with me explaining things. i would not see any other doctor now.

Aug 8th, 2013

very kind, helpful, spent time with me, would recommend him

Jan 25th, 2013

Fine doctor. Spent as much time as necessary. Offered helpful suggestions relating to my problem. Referred me to an excellent pain specialist.