A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Scott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Michael Scott MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Norman Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Scott practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.