Learn more about Dr. Norman Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Scott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Scott practice?
Dr. Norman Scott practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.