A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman MacDermid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman MacDermid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDermid
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. MacDermid Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDermid graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. MacDermid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Gilbert MacDermid DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman G. MacDermid practice?
- Dr. Norman MacDermid has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman MacDermid practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians.