A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman MacDermid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman MacDermid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDermid
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. MacDermid Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDermid graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. MacDermid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Gilbert MacDermid DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman G. MacDermid practice?
- Dr. Norman MacDermid has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman MacDermid practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
See Belleville Primary Care Doctors.