A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Markowitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Markowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman P Markowitz MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Norman Markowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Markowitz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.