A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Medow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Medow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Medow, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medow has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman B Medow MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Medow practice?
- Dr. Norman Medow has 10 office locations.
Dr. Norman Medow practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.