Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Mendoza
Dr. Norman Mendoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Auburn, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Mendoza is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital and Diamond Children's Medical Center. Dr. Mendoza has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Mendoza has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Norman Mendoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Dr. William Shea
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Ahsan Riaz
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0.01 mi7
Dr. Michael Reidy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0.01 mi27