A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Merchant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merchant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors Hosp -Montclair Med C, Montclair, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Spencer Merchant MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Merchant practice?
- Dr. Norman Merchant has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Merchant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.