Dr. Norman Morin II MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Wytheville, VA

3.9

January 14th, 2017
His Assistant Jessica
This has to be the rudest and most unprofessional nurse I have ever had contact with. Apparently this is common with her after learning about other experiences with other patients.

September 25th, 2016
Dr. Morin is an excellent surgeon. I have had a previous hip replacement and now total knee surgery and have done very well with both.

March 28th, 2016
Excellent surgeon! Easy to talk with.

July 2nd, 2015
Vice President, Major Bank
I have found Dr. Morin's staff to be very rude and condescending. This is my second visit with my 98 yr. old Mother to his office and I was taken back with the rudeness and non-caring attitude we received from the staff, including the PA, who saw my Mother. It is impossible, obviously, to see Dr. Morin, who leaves a PA in charge of his patients. Dr. Morin performed a hip replacement on my Mother approximately 3 yr. ago and it was very successful. She had a fall and broke her leg recently and was sent to Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem because Dr. Morin was "not available". She was referred to Dr. Morin for a follow-up visit; however, Dr. Morin did not follow up, and instead had his PA in charge. Her break was very extensive and complicated but Dr. Morin did not place the necessary importance on her care and condition. I realize that Dr. Morin is planning to retire but he should assure his patients that the treatment and medical service in his office meet minimum standards and I have found that they do not.