A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Nai-Chiu Lee MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman N. Lee practice?
- Dr. Norman Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Lee practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.