A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Naiden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Naiden is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Naiden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiden graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Naiden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Valley Mem Hosp, Yakima, Wa
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naiden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Naiden practice?
Dr. Norman Naiden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Obstetricians & Gynecologists.