A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Naiden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Naiden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Naiden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiden graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Naiden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Valley Mem Hosp, Yakima, Wa
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Naiden MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Naiden practice?
- Dr. Norman Naiden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Naiden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Obstetricians & Gynecologists.