Dr. Norman Nasise MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 2nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor with Amazing Office Staff
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Nasise! I am a first time patient of his, living out of the area, and both he and his staff have been extremely accommodating to my needs as far as scheduling and information covered during appointments. Not only does his staff go out of their way to make sure I get the most out of my visits, he is more than happy to sit and listen to any and all worries and complaints I have and makes an effort to explain things in a very clear way, making sure I completely understand before moving on. I've had some complications requiring medication during my pregnancy, and Dr. Nasise has not only provided great information as to the affects of the medications, but remembers and stays on top of the use of any and all medications I've taken. His staff is extremely friendly, and his secretary in the Red Bluff office is nothing short of amazing, making sure that unnecessary travel is avoided and appointments are made at the most convenient time possible. She's even made adjustments to the schedule when I've had conflicting appointments come up. I would recommend Dr. Nasise to anyone, ESPECIALLY first time mothers, and intend to continue seeing him for any pregnancies in the future.

September 8th, 2010
The doctor to see if you need hope
It pays to see a doctor with experience. So far this doctor has given me great hope. I highly recommend him. Two months ago I had no hope, and had two doctors want to give me a hysterectomy. This man is intelligent, and he tries everything to meet your needs. Highly recommended.