A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Nathan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Nathan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman Nathan practice?
- Dr. Norman Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Nathan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pulmonologists.