Dr. Norman Neches MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 3 reviews

September 9th, 2013
Rude!
Besides ordering a 3rd ultrasound in 12 week, just in case he doesn't get the report from the first consulting physician, he actually told me he could do a pelvic exam to determine my due date but that I was probably TOO CHUBBY for him to be able to tell much. SERIOUSLY? My first pregnancy and so excited as I thought I might never get pregnant, and this will be a memory that is burned into my brain - his words and driving home in tears.

April 17th, 2013
Lack of care and compassion
What stands out the most that he does not care how you feel (even if it's pain) or what is going on with you. He will brush off any complaints that you may have and tell you to not whine. He will definetly not take the time to explain what is causing your pain or when it will subside. Since he simply did not listen to my symptoms I suffered unnecessarily. Another doctor listened and ran some quick tests and diagnosed me very quickly in just one appointment, it was not even anything that complicated. All the while I had brought up the same symptoms and concerns twice with Dr. Neches. Waste of time and co-pays.

April 22nd, 2008
I had Dr Neches for a hysterectomy and was more than satisfied with his treatment and follow up.