A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Needel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Needel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Needel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Needel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Needel graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Needel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Howard Needel MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Needel practice?
- Dr. Norman Needel has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Needel practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.