A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Nelson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Crooks Nelson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Norman Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Nelson practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tifton, GA.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.