A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Nelson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Crooks Nelson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Norman Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Nelson practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.