A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Neslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Neslin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Neslin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neslin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Neslin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Neslin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Neslin practice?
- Dr. Norman Neslin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Neslin practices Gastroenterology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY.
See Utica Gastroenterologists.