A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Numerof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Numerof is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Numerof
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Numerof Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Numerof graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Numerof has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman David Numerof MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Numerof practice?
- Dr. Norman Numerof has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Numerof practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Vail, CO.
See Vail Internists and Vail Endocrinologists.